Tuesday, October 03, 2023

but there's nothing to grab so I let go

I'm still in re-entry mode, but today went pretty well. I woke up, started some laundry, made tea, and wrote for a bit. Then I showered, ate, went to my local precinct polling place to vote in a special election, and then went into town for a meeting about some mural festival wrap up.

After, I went to the hospital to get allergy shots, where I read a book while I waited to see if I reacted. Then I grabbed groceries, came home, did some more unpacking and laundry, cleaned the kitchen, and made dinner. I invited the parents over for shrimp alfredo, which is very tasty if I do say so myself. So we caught up on my trip and the various tings I missed here, and it was all good.

After they left, I cleaned up and read for awhile. And now it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: