Thursday, October 12, 2023

all the blue light reflection that color my mind as i sleep

I'm falling asleep so this will be quick - but I enjoyed the second day of the conference and then made it home, with a quick stop in Des Moines along the way. The morning sessions were all fine (some more informative than others), and the ladies preparing the food continued to make sure I, the only person with a food sensitivity, was able to eat.

I stopped in at a store on the main street in Manning to check out what they have going on downtown, and then I drove to Des Moines. I had to return something at the mall, so I took care of that, and used it as an opportunity to check out a couple of stores. I was going to buy groceries, but I was too tired, so I drove home while listening to a couple of podcasts (Conan interviewing Arnold Schwarzenegger was participating good).

When I got here, I didn't feel like cooking, so [censored] and I ended up going to the other Mexican restaurant location (30min away, worth it). They were packed for a Thursday, but the food was good, and [censored] and I were able to catch up.

And now, I need to sleep so I can do a million things tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: