Thursday, October 05, 2023

find my sun in the dark side of my shadow

I was pretty productive today - I did writing stuff most of the morning and most of the afternoon. I took a break around lunch to make some huevos rancheros - I doctored a can of black beans to make them better, and I made a quesadilla and two perfectly fried eggs. [censored] even partook despite not liking corn tortillas, although I scrambed [censored]'s eggs - it's amazing that we get along since he has the worst taste in eggs, but I digress.

After writing for much of the afternoon, I spent an hour working in the basement. I need to start clearing some stuff in preparation for a massive HVAC project, and [censored] is far ahead of me after doing a lot down there while I was in San Francisco. Then, I made dinner (the usual burrito bowls), took a quick shower while it was cooking, and ate with [censored].

And now, I need to sleep so I can accomplish a million different things tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: