Friday, October 13, 2023

where'd you wanna go, how much you wanna risk

My day was pretty good, all in all - I got up and did a bit of work before going into town and getting allergy shots. My reaction to the shots was pretty standard, so I came home feeling good. I ate some leftover Mexican food from last night's excursion, and then I finished prepping for and having a videoconference. After that, I messed around online, sent some emails, etc. until it was time to stop looking at screens for the day.

Eventually, I made supper for me and [censored] - it was time for the usual instant pot burrito bowls, so I whipped some up, and we ate them while sitting on the couch. Then I came upstairs and was going to read or journal or something, but instead online shopped. And now, I'm going to bed - goodnight!

No comments: