Monday, May 07, 2018

i'll be running down the mountain

I've somehow, remarkably, almost escaped jetlag entirely - other than wanting a nap at eight p.m. last night and tonight (v. ill-advised), I've done really well. I didn't hit any jetlag walls at all while working today - shocking.

Of course, it helped that my coworkers were all happy to see me - when I got to my desk this morning, I discovered that some people had decorated it as though I was a new hire joining for the first time, since I was only in the Boulder office for four days in the last four weeks. Ha. So that put me in a pretty good mood for the rest of the day, despite meetings and emails and everything else that the day entailed.

I left the office around 5:30, came home, and made a frittata, which was super tasty. I also talked to [censored], messed around on twitter, did a couple of loads of laundry, and took a nap. In other words, I was fairly lazy - sorrynotsorry. But now it's time to go to bed for real - goodnight!

No comments: