Thursday, May 17, 2018

she says i am the one

I lasted for approximately 45mins of the final morning of training today. Yes, I'm also surprised that I went back, but I thought that perhaps I should give it one more chance. However, after doing a full body scan of every part of my physical self, I realized that my fists still wanted to punch the facilitator in the face.

So, I walked straight out during the first break and didn't go back. However, I honored my commitment to myself (or, alternatively, completely avoided my inbox) by sitting out in the sun and journaling for an hour before getting back to work. Of course, all the fools who had stayed in the training (which was not many - I think they had a 50% attrition rate from day one to day three) were sent outside at some point to do a 'walking meditation' (aka walk around like zombies), so it was v. v. obvious that I was skipping, but #noregrets.

I then worked the rest of the day, grabbed dinner at Chipotle, stopped by the Apple store to drool over devices, then came home. I mostly procrastinated and looked at bridesmaids dresses for Santy Claude's wedding (spoiler: Santy Claude has found her Mr. Claude, who will reside with her in the North Pole and help her get her reindeer ready every year). But I also did a tiny bit of work...not enough to make a dent in my inbox, but c'est la vie.

And now it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: