Sunday, May 20, 2018

groove is in the hot

Sooooo tired. Staying up until 2am watching royal wedding coverage (which I'd taped and could have watched anytime) was perhaps a mistake, but #noregrets. Or at least #noregrets until now, when I accidentally stayed up until midnight and have to be at the office in eight hours.

But today was pretty good, at least until the end - I woke up, messed around on twitter reading more royal wedding stuff, and then did stuff in my office until it was time to take a hasty shower and leave the house. I had brunch plans with Christine (a friend from work), so we met at The Kitchen (yes, I adore it). Brunch was tasty, but going to the paper store a couple of blocks away was my real aim, and it was accomplished v. well.

Then I came home, procrastinated, did a bit of writing-related stuff, ate some frozen enchiladas because I was too lazy to cook, and talked to my parents for a couple of hours. Then, unfortunately, I had to do day job stuff; I have to present at an all-hands tomorrow and hadn't made the slides yet, and it took longer than anticipated.

So now I should try to get some beauty sleep so I don't look totally haggard tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: