Wednesday, May 02, 2018

cockles and mussels alive alive oh

Definitely time for bed - I didn't get enough sleep last night, so I was dragging this morning. Today was mostly good, although it was a lot of talking...and then it ended in a team activity, which involved eating a lot of fried food full of gluten + doing a lot of Irish dancing. Irish dancing, it turns out, is not my strong suit, but this wasn't a surprise. It was actually pretty fun, all in all - but after several days of nonstop people time, I'm ready for a break.

Of course, I won't get that break tomorrow, although I think I can sneak away after six...but I'm headed home on Saturday, and I intend to be as much of a hermit as I can possibly be on Sunday, so that will probably save me. And now it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: