Wednesday, May 30, 2018

lord i'm coming home to you

I had another v. long day, but it wasn't quite as bad as yesterday - while I had meetings straight from 8:30am to 5:30pm, with a few minutes for lunch, none of them were quite as annoying as everything yesterday. And when I left the office, I went straight to happy hour (which I was 90min late for, since my team went at 4:30) - where I stayed until almost eight, which was fun. I didn't have anything to drink due to the brewery location, which doesn't serve wine - but you'll be pleased to know that my team has now realized that this isn't an 'inclusive' happy hour location since several of us don't like / can't drink beer, so the next one will be someplace with wine. Score!

However, what Sanitas lacks in wine, it makes up for in tacos - so I had tacos there while hanging out, and they were super tasty and eliminated the need for me to cook anything. Then I came home, texted [censored] and Drewbaby for a little bit, took a nap, and then worked for the last two hours. No rest for the wicked, but I'm trying to plow through enough stuff that I can leave my laptop behind without guilt and take a real vacation, which I am DYING for.

And now it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: