Wednesday, May 09, 2018

here comes the heartstepper

I needed a long work day to try to get caught up, but that didn't mean I was excited about working pretty much straight from 8:45am until now.

However, I should remind myself that even my long, brutal slogs have some fun (and ridiculous perks) built in. I only had thirty minutes for lunch, but they brought in two guys to make sushi to order, so I had some v. tasty sushi while wearing a birthday hat (don't ask) and hanging out with my team. I also had a thirty minute break in the afternoon, which was just long enough to swing by the henna artist they brought in for a #treatyoself activity, so I got some cherry blossoms on my hand that I hope will last for a bit. And I had plenty of random moments of joking, so it was all good.

However, my eyes are feeling bleary, and I should sleep if I have any hope of getting through my massive to-do list tomorrow - goodnight!

1 comment:

Censored said...

Just between your old friend Phil and you and me, the lyric is "hotstepper."