Tuesday, May 07, 2019

didgeridoo

I'm in the original Jen Lui's guest room in the south bay, trying to avoid traffic since I had to be in Mountain View today and have to be back at the office fairly early tomorrow. I woke up super early this morning, checked out of my hotel, drove south, and spent the day doing many work-related things. Then I left, picked up a bottle of wine and a bunch of thai food, and came to Jen's.

Jen, Joann, Jane, and I spent the evening discussing a variety of serious and frivolous (and everything in between) topics, which was all rather hilarious. I also got several ideas for SPINSTER HONEYMOON, which is still sitting in the back of my subconscious - perhaps someday it will be ready to blossom, like the spinster it is, but not today. Eventually, though, since we all work where we work, we all had work to do - so Joann went home, and Jen and Jane and I have all been sitting in my guest room having a work party like the good old days.

But unlike the good old days, I'm old and need to go to bed early - goodnight!

No comments: