Tuesday, May 28, 2019

married in a gold rush

This was an unusually brutal Tuesday - I had meetings straight through from nine to almost six, with a break for lunch that I used to do as much work as possible. One of those meetings was a presentation to my VP and all the directors - it went well, but it's going to result in more work (as per usual).

I should have worked all night tonight, but instead I went on a Target run, grabbed dinner at Motomaki, and then came home, tidied up the kitchen, messed around online, and then spent some quality time purging things in my office. There is still a lot to purge, but I'm happy with what I sorted through so far. And now I'm debating whether to do work (which is what I should theoretically do) or go to bed (which is what I'm almost certainly going to do). Goodnight!

No comments: