Friday, May 31, 2019

copper goes green, steel beams go rust

I'm still feeling a bit sick to my stomach, but hopefully that subsides with a weekend off from making slides. I was pretty productive at work despite that, and I took a break to have lunch with some people, which felt unheard of given how my week has been going. And I cleared out at five and got a manicure, which felt like a v. well-deserved end to a very long short week.

After the manicure, I washed my car, grabbed some takeout mediterranean food, came home, messed around, and talked to Katie. Then I did a couple of hours of housework in an attempt to prepare for my move - I've purged a bunch of stuff in my office and packed up my desk and file cabinet, so that's a decent start. I still need to decide if I'm getting rid of any books, but after that the office packing should go really fast.

And now, I should probably sleep and hope that sleep cures my stomach - goodnight!

No comments: