Wednesday, May 22, 2019

she said my spirit doesn't move like it did before

Today was rather long - I've got one big presentation on Tuesday morning, which is v. inconveniently right after a long weekend in which I'm flying to Boston (note: Boston is not inconvenient because I'm seeing Riturani!!). I've also got a secondary presentation on Wednesday that I should be putting way more effort into, but Tuesday is taking precedent. And there's all the usual chaos at work on top of that, so I'm feeling behind.

So, I got up at 7:30 due to last night's late work extravaganza, and took a call from home at eight before going into the office. I was at the office until 4:30, when I zipped out to get a pedicure (a girl's gotta prioritize). Then I had some food at motomaki, came home, took a brief nap, and did some whirlwind tidying - my landlord is showing my place to a prospective renter on Friday, and my place is clean of dirt but is also cluttered because I gave up on keeping it neat a couple of months ago when I knew I would move, and I've been hoarding boxes, so it's kind of a mess. I succeeded in straightening up a lot quickly, though, so I don't look like a total disaster.

Then I worked for the last two hours, but I'm happy with what I got done. And now I need to go to bed - I'd like to write in the morning, so sleep would be a good idea. Goodnight!

No comments: