Tuesday, May 14, 2019

we don't like to do too much explainin'

I shouldn't have worked so late last night - while it felt really good to cross a bunch of stuff off my list, I tapped too deep into the vein, which means I was exhausted this morning. Needless to say, I didn't write. Instead, I sat in meetings through much of the day, and spent my breaks trying to get as much done as possible so that I didn't need to think about work tonight.

For the most part, I succeeded - I left the office at 5:30, and while I had to log in to send one email tonight, I was mostly off. So I went to Pizzeria Locale and plotted out how to write this book (from a productivity standpoint, not a plotting standpoint), and also wrote down a whole bunch of possible names for people's titles in this book (I've been writing with blanks left for the title names, which is starting to get old). Then I came home, folded laundry, generally tidied up, and daydreamed a bit about paint.

And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: