Saturday, August 17, 2019

baby i know dreams tend to crumble at extremes

I was so far from #inittowinit this morning that it was almost laughable. I managed to get up in time to shower for my 8:15 meeting, but I was super tired and also my eyes have bothered me to the point that my comfort finally overcame my vanity and I worked from home while wearing glasses and no mascara. I know, you don't know how to recognize me either.

So I slogged all day, and it was a bit of an exercise in pain. But I was done at four and I took a nap, and then I got ready and walked toward downtown. I met up with Morgan and Sam for a bit of #girlsnightout - we had an amazing delicious dinner at Bar Dough, and then we had cocktails at Lady Jane's. All in all it was a fun night, so hopefully we do it again soon.

And now it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: