Saturday, August 03, 2019

mofart

I'm beyond tired, but my day in the city of sin was #worthit. I woke up in Veronica's house, got ready, and survived the drive to the other side of the city (literally - she lives on Ocean Beach, and my office and hotel are on the bay). It shouldn't take forty minutes to go seven miles, but that's San Francisco. My day was relatively chill - I didn't have any strenuous meetings, and I caught up with a couple of old co-workers, and I had lunch with Chris, which is always great.

I also succeeded at leaving around five, checking in to my hotel, and changing before pursuing better plans. First up was the Ferry Building - I had a drink and some fries with Katrina, who was in fine form. And then I went to Adit and Priyanka's, where Adit ordered a late thai dinner that almost burned my face off (not the adventure I would choose, to be honest).

Sssanyway, we hung out and caught up rather delightfully. At some point Chandlord showed up, which made for even more fun. And when it became clear that we were all tired and Latin America Club's cheap, dangerous margaritas weren't in our future. Hopefully you'll forgive me for going to bed now - goodnight!

No comments: