Sunday, August 18, 2019

i dream of a thousand shooters

I had a fairly productive day, all in all. When I woke up, last night's house guest had already seen herself out - but in my defense, she woke up and left before seven, and I set expectations last night that there was no way I was going to get up before then. So, I had the house to myself this morning. I made use of it by running to Starbucks for an iced coffee, then coming back and spending the morning taking care of a variety of tasks. I eventually left the house to run some errands, mostly around the Cherry Creek mall - I picked up yet more containers, as is my wont.

But after spending some quality time talking to my parents, and then running out to pick up takeout Indian food and put fuel in my car, I used those containers to organize my office stuff. I now have a pretty sweet setup with a cart and little mini containers for all my many office supplies, which alleviates the problem of having a snazzy minimalist standing desk that wasn't built for my addiction to washi tape.

And now I really need to sleep since I have many things to do tomorrow (most of which involve driving up to the mountains, getting a massage, and day drinking, with a bit of work thrown into the mix). Goodnight!

No comments: