Monday, October 17, 2022

acapulco, tel aviv, and maybe japan

I did a bunch of tings today, but none of them are that interesting to you. I woke up with a headache and some soreness, no doubt due to painting the garage, so I was pretty lazy getting around and making coffee. But I did take care of some tings and shower in time for an 11am call with someone I'd connected with on LinkedIn, and then was secretly delighted when the person no-showed (but less delighted to find out it was because they had a medical issue). So, with some unexpected free time, I made a dash to the next town over to return some countertop samples and buy ceiling paint for the garage. I was in the store less than ten minutes before driving home, so I feel like my efficiency at doing things for my house is going up a bit.

When I got home, I did a bit of an Alyssa-themed workout (kettlebells), and then did some stuff in the garage. I also did a whole bunch of stuff upstairs, which is not what I had intended, but I needed to vacuum and throw away the detritus from installing my lights, and I also needed to organize tings.

Eventually, I was done with all that, and I decided to cook tonight so that tomorrow will be easier. I made a chicken burrito bowl in the Instant Pot, which has officially become a staple of my diet, and it was v. tasty. And then I did some cleaning, did some procrastinating, and wrote for awhile. And now it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: