Sunday, October 02, 2022

but i sang 'em all to another heart

I didn't get as much done as I intended today, but I also didn't succumb to Sunday Scaries, so I'll take it as a win. I did my usual morning stuff of making coffee + taking a shower + making scrambled eggs, and the eggs were just as delicious as usual. I also procrastinated, which is rarely delicious. But I did spend some quality time in the basement - I put together most of another set of shelves, and I unpacked all the dry goods that were in the basement so that I could see what I have in my stockpiles. I need to see if there's anything I need to stockpile / order before winter, and I also want to be ready to try some new recipes this fall, so knowing what I have is critical to that goal.

At some point, I saw my mom, and I also saw my dad; and I drove out to their house to abscond with some leftover barbecued chicken so that I wouldn't have to cook tonight, which was #worthit. After [censored] left, I sat on my balcony until it was too dark to see, and then I ate a baked potato with the chicken and mostly called it a night. I did write some tings that I'd been meaning to write, but none of it was noteworthy.

And now, I think I'll try to go to bed early (but we'll see if that actually happens) - goodnight!

No comments: