Monday, October 24, 2022

did i play my songs too loud

I had a relaxed day in New Orleans. It was cheaper for me to get a hotel today and fly out tomorrow than it was to fly out today... But on my fifth trip to New Orleans, I didn't feel much urge to go out and explore.

So, Caroline and I grabbed coffee and checked out of our Airbnb, then stowed our luggage at my hotel and grabbed brunch at an excellent place called Willa Jean. My brisket and potatoes and grits were excellent, and we had a nice time hanging out. Then, we mostly hung around my hotel lobby - I did a bunch of writing and a bunch of reading, as well as some home goods browsing.

Caroline left for the airport around three, and then I spent the rest of the day doing more writing/reading with #noregrets. And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: