Thursday, October 20, 2022

the costume fits so i played my part

I am taking a break from my #smalltownlife for the weekend, and am about to fall asleep in an Airbnb in New Orleans. I'm on a girls trip with a couple of former coworkers (Caroline and another girl named Sara, which is probably confusing on a three person trip). Everything today went quite smoothly - I had some time to take care of tings around the house before leaving, and then I got to the airport without any issues. My flights were on time and I had time for a snack in Houston. And when I got to the Airbnb, I was here for approximately two minutes before meeting my friends at a restaurant down the street for a Caesar salad and champagne, which felt appropriate.

So, I'm very excited to be here, and also very excited to go to sleep so I can do all the things tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: