Monday, October 31, 2022

there's an endless road to rediscover

I'm sleepy, but I got quite a bit done today despite my worse intentions. I spent some quality time cleaning up the garage after all our painting exploits - unprepping the garage also took several hours, since it required folding up dropcloths, sweeping, pulling down a lot of plastic, unwrapping the meticulously wrapped garage door rails, etc., etc. I also had to get all the things that belong in the garage out of my kitchen / living room. And then all that effort rolled straight into starting to pack up my kitchen in anticipation of my remodel, although luckily it's not starting this week, so I didn't have to pack up everything today.

Somewhere in there, I also did a workout with Alyssa, and I went into (the other) town to vote. And I stopped by my parents' house to drop something off, and also stopped at my dad's shop to throw away all the plastic from my garage. And now, I really must sleep - goodnight!

No comments: