Tuesday, January 10, 2023

don't tell me I lost a step

I have nothing to report today - the remodel continues, and I find it very hard to focus while that's ongoing. I also had to drive an hour round trip (to the next county north) to pick up an $8 part that we needed to vent the new exhaust fan. But today was smooth, all in all, so I'll take it.

Eventually, Randy left, and I took a walk to take advantage of the unseasonably warm weather. Then I wrote for an hour, which was v welcome. And then I ate leftover beet salad + roasted chicken, procrastinated, and eventually read some more of the book I started the other night (A MEMORY OF EMPIRE, which won a big award a few years ago; my verdict is still out, but the section I read tonight was pretty interesting). And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: