Monday, January 16, 2023

waving your banner all over the place

I got some good stuff done today, even if my 'writing' consisted of 3min around 8:30 before I suddenly had to make a critical decision re: shower niches. The remodel is closing in on the home stretch, though - another 2-3 weeks and we'll be basically done, which is exciting.

Today, however, we're not done. [Censored] is feeling this pain more than I am, since [censored] has to shower in the prison shower in the basement while the main bathroom is out of commission - and [censored] also has to complete a fairly major plumbing project in his non-day-job hours. I must say that I'm pretty happy that I picked up writing as a second profession, rather than developing any of the trade skills, since I would not want to have to relocate any bathroom plumbing myself.

So, to reward [censored] for continued excellence in being Mario, I made burrito bowls tonight. I did a bunch of other random stuff today as well, and tonight I was actually able to focus and cross a couple of bigger tasks off my to-do list. I'll take all of that and hopefully carry similar energy into tomorrow.

And now, I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: