Sunday, January 08, 2023

you'll just do it again

Nothing exciting happened today, although I did make some v. tasty hash browns. The day was more filled with house stuff than I would have preferred, but I've put almost everything of note back into my kitchen. Of course, there are many boxes of kitchen tings in my basement, and I'm not sure what to do about that - combining my Denver kitchen with my Iowa kitchen after I'd already bought a bunch of stuff for Iowa (when I assumed it would be a second home) is kind of a mess. But that's a mess for another day.

For now, I'm just happy that my kitchen is fully functional. I celebrated by making burrito bowls tonight, which always go over well with [censored] (who deserves them, since [censored] spent the whole day doing house projects too). [Censored] and I also measured out dimensions for various tings in the bathroom so that we can nail that down with Randy tomorrow, which felt good.

And now, on this boring, entirely remodel-focused note, it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: