Monday, February 03, 2020

i can't hold back

I stayed home from work today because it was snowing and I feel like I might be getting a cold. This was probably not wise from a mood standpoint, since I was too lazy sitting in my house; but it was almost certainly wise from a safety standpoint, since the roads were bad and they closed the office early as a result.

So I wrote when I woke up, drank some emergen-c, and then worked most of the day. But I took a nap instead of eating lunch (to help with the cold) and then stopped sometime after five. I then spent some quality time making instant pot beef stew - it was perfect for my cold + the cold outside. And then I went deep on watching the debacle of the Iowa caucuses, which just makes me sad. And now I am going to go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: