Sunday, February 16, 2020

let the vibes slide over me

We had another magical day today, although nothing could be as magical as yesterday. I awoke early enough to grab a coffee and journal before getting ready, which made everything better. Then we had a "character brunch" in Disney Boardwalk, which basically meant that we overpaid for eggs so that we could meet Ariel, Prince Eric, Rapunzel, and Flynn Ryder (the hero from Tangled). It was actually pretty fun and #worthit, although I would have enjoyed it more if I was nine.

Then we came back, relaxed around the house, relaxed even more at the pool (aided by mai tais), and then said farewell to Subz (aka Lauren) since she was leaving today. Then we drank some of the alcohol that was leftover in the cabin while going v deep into each others' lives. And then we had a delicious dinner at Jaleo in Disney Springs - it's a Jose Andres restaurant and the food was excellent, and I had a "salt air margarita" in which they added a salty foam to the top rather than salting the rim, and it was somehow magical.

And now I need to sleep - I somehow feel more prone to hangover tonight than last night, so I should sleep. Goodnight!

No comments: