Saturday, February 08, 2020

bringing darkness from above

I had a decent day - possibly too lazy, but no regrets on that front. I shoveled a bunch of snow, did a bunch of laundry, dealt with an annoying tech support return, made a nice egg and cheese sandwich for lunch, journaled, did some stuff around the house, and took a v nice bubble bath. I probably could have kept lazing around all night...

... But Barbara is in town visiting her daughter, whom I work with, so I went over to hang out with them. Kristen has a really nice place, and so we had a drink there before going to dinner at Grind. It was a fun visit - I just saw Barbara last week, obviously, but we hadn't gotten to debrief, so I was really looking forward to one last denoument before being fully back into the work grind.

Eventually we had to part ways, and I stopped by whole foods to grab groceries, since it might snow again tomorrow. And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: