Tuesday, February 11, 2020

you used to get it in your fishnets

I had a fairly terrible day, which started out badly because it snowed enough overnight to make my commute a nightmare. I got up this morning and journaled and was feeling somewhat relaxed, but that was quickly destroyed when it took an hour and twenty minutes to get to work instead of the usual 40-45. I was at risk of being late for my ten a.m. meeting, which would have been really bad because it was important...but I made it, so my reputation lives to see another day.

Then I slogged the rest of the day, but I cut out early to get a mani/pedi in preparation for my trip to Florida this weekend. Then I went to REI to get a backpack, also for Florida. Then I grabbed food at Motomaki, drove back to Denver (this time took 34min, which is more like it), and spent the evening tidying up my house, putting away all the clean clothes strewn on my guest bed, taking care of some travel arrangements, etc.

And now, after this v. boring and non-informative blog post, I'm going to bed - goodnight!

No comments: