Tuesday, February 18, 2020

i won't ever be your cornerstone

I was dragging all day, which makes sense since I didn't get enough sleep and had too many things that I didn't really want to do at work. But I journaled before work and still made it into the office by nine. I also slogged most of the day, so I don't think I'll get fired. Then I came home, messed around online, emptied my dishwasher, defrosted and heated up some delish beef stew, and wrote for awhile. It wasn't enough to fully get into the story, but it was way better than nothing.

And now, even though I have a lot of work work to do, I think I'm going to call it a v. early night - I feel a bit like I had a cold coming on, which is hopefully just hypochondria, but I think an emergen-c and nine hours of sleep would help a lot. Goodnight!

No comments: