Friday, February 07, 2020

trampoline

It snowed a million inches here today, so I stayed home to avoid getting stuck in awful traffic on 36. But I wasn't lazy - I got up at six and started answering email at 6:30, and I worked straight until four (with a break for a shower). When I was done, I had to shovel - my neighbor had shoveled me out this morning, but we got way more snow during the day, so I made an effort. But it snowed another couple of inches tonight, so I'm sure tomorrow will be painful.

But that's tomorrow's problem. Today, as soon as I was done shoveling, I rendezvoused with Katie, rescuing her from her family and taking her out. We went to a nearby place that was good for wine but unfortunately weirdly bad for food, but we had an awesome time and went deep on many products, so it was #worthit.

And now I must sleep - goodnight!



No comments: