Monday, February 10, 2020

now you only get it in your nightdress

I got up and wrote this morning before work, which was one of the only saving graces of the day. Then I drove to the office, had a bunch of meetings, and skedaddled around 4 because it was supposed to snow tonight. And it definitely snowed - my neighbor has already shoveled once, so we'll see how much I need to do in the morning before work. But I went out and gave him a gift card when I caught him shoveling, since he's shoveled for me more than once - not that I want to take advantage of his generosity, but I definitely will if I'm allowed to.

Anyway, I got home pretty fast because I think everyone was afraid of snow and so had left early. I also talked to [censored] a bit on the way, then came into my house and did very little of what I had intended to do tonight (beyond eating leftover chicken tortilla soup, which I definitely intended to do). But I did about an hour and a half of work, which will put me in better shape for tomorrow. And now I need to sleep rather desperately - goodnight!

No comments: