Thursday, May 28, 2020

left side brain

No blog tonight - I spent many hours working on taxes and other financial information (yes, I should have done this months ago, but it shouldn't surprise you to hear that as soon as the filing deadline was pushed back, I shoved the thought of taxes out of my mind). Tings are complicated since I have work income, writing income/expenses, and bought a house....and are further complicated because while I keep pretty good records overall, I certainly did not keep good records of my expenses. I know where all the info is and how to sort it, but going through a whole year's worth of receipts is tedious. This is the point where I always vow to do better next year, and this is also the point where I know I probably won't.

But now I need to sleep because I have to be up relatively early tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: