Thursday, June 25, 2020

i think that i wanna be more than friends

I should have gone to bed an hour ago, but I got sucked into the book I was reading. Today was fine, all in all, although it's 12:15 and I just realized that I didn't meditate, which means I broke my 70+ day streak. Oh well. I didn't buy Animal Crossing turnips this week either, so maybe real life is coming back! (spoiler: it's not coming back).

sssanyway. I did get up in time to journal before showering and working, so that was good. And I got a lot of work stuff done today, and when I ended at 5:30 I was able to be done done, which was even better. Then I had a video chat with Irish Matt - he was in fine form, and we reminisced about how we saw each other in January and were planning for much, much different years than what we've actually had. After that, I did some stuff around the house, reheated some tamales that I'd bought at the farmers market (they're v. tasty!), messed around with my planner, etc. And I ended the night by reading some more of André Leon Talley's memoir - I'm almost done and I really just want to stay up and finish, but I have a meeting at nine and so I should probably be good. Goodnight!

No comments: