Tuesday, June 02, 2020

the mysterious sound of the sea

I didn't want to work today....I didn't get enough sleep, since I woke up at six and got too sucked into my phone, and then that didn't put me in the best mood. But I journaled while drinking my first cup of coffee, and then I spent the day slogging. By 5:30 I was ready to sign off, so I came downstairs, made some coconut rice from the Burma Superstar cookbook, and reheated some coconut chicken curry that I'd pulled out of the freezer. The frozen curry was just as great as it was when I made it, so this is clearly something I need to make again.

While I was doing that, I finished putting away the stuff I'd hauled in from my car after getting back from Iowa, folded some laundry, and did a variety of other household tasks. And now I'm going to unwind and hopefully be in bed within the next 20-30mins so that I can get up and be productive tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: