Saturday, June 13, 2020

will it be the last time the sentinels come back

I just realized it's midnight and I should go to bed if I want to accomplish everything on my list tomorrow. Today was fine - I had a couple of moments of bleakness early, mostly because I had no desire to work. But I did my meditation/journal/coffee ritual outside, which was delightful. And work wasn't all bad, just slightly bad. And then I skipped out a little after four and went to a greenhouse, where I picked up some plants and planters to give myself something fun to do this weekend. We'll see how I do with this - I probably bought more plants than I needed, but I want to liven up the front yard beds with some ground cover, and I want to add some color to the backyard with some annuals.

So, with that accomplished, I came home, ate supper (leftover lemon chicken + eggplant), put away some laundry, tidied up my bedroom, and generally relaxed. I also talked to my parents, messed around with my planner and played some Animal Crossing. And now, I think it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: