Monday, June 15, 2020

shot through the ceiling

I just worked too late into the evening, so hopefully that doesn't doom my sleep. Today was pretty good, all in all - I woke up in time to meditate, journal, and actually write for thirty minutes, which was v. exciting. Then I slogged until four, but I skipped out early so that I could go to the grocery store, since I hadn't accomplished that task this weekend. The grocery store was a little busier than I expected, and someone else must have wanted to make the same thing I did, because they were completely out of cilantro, garlic, mint, and chicken breasts (note: those ingredients weren't all intended for the same recipe on my end, but they're all regular components of my kitchen). But I got most of the tings I needed, so that was better than nothing.

Then I came home, put my groceries away, and made some roasted broccoli to go with the last piece of leftover chicken in my fridge - the broccoli was delicious (thanks to abundant application of olive oil and a bit of parmesan). And then I cleaned up my kitchen and spent most of the last three hours working - I was feeling quite behind on email, and now I'm not, so I guess it was #worthit.

And now I really need to get off my laptop - goodnight!

No comments: