Wednesday, May 11, 2022

change the locks, change the scene

I had my first Sunday Scaries day of leave today - after a lot of hanging out and house projects last week, I woke up this morning with nothing pressing to do and so immediately started feeling like I should figure out a million next steps. This was helped somewhat when I realized that I would probably feel better with coffee and something to eat, so I ran to Starbucks and was indeed better after that. But still, it wasn't an amazing start to the day.

I really didn't do much, all in all, but I did talk to Alyssa, who was a delight as always. I also had a v. tasty cobb salad from Potbelly, since I don't have groceries to cook and am leaving again in less than forty-eight hours anyway. And I did all the laundry I need to do for my trip, took care of a bunch of administrative stuff, found some of my travel gear, etc.

But now, I think I should sleep and aim for a better tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: