Thursday, May 19, 2022

it's like my ipod's stuck on replay

No blog tonight as I need to go to sleep immediately, but Katie and I had a fantastic day in Rome. We took a tour of the Vatican museums and Sistine Chapel, and also stopped in at St Peter's. I'd been before, but it was well worth going back, especially with our guide - and guide tech has improved, since we got headsets keyed to her mic, which made it so much easier to hear her commentary.

I would tell you more, but as I said, I need to sleep. Uncle Mark was on my mind today as it's his birthday, and he would have geeked out over the post office at the Vatican (among many other things). And Katie and I ended the day in the old Jewish ghetto, which has a rather tragic history and is emerging from the ashes - so all in all, I saw a lot.

And now it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: