Tuesday, May 03, 2022

i see no volunteers to co-sign on my fears

I have officially stayed up way too late, which means I will probably sleep in way too late, but that's all fine. Today was good until the end; I slept in, made coffee, made some eggs, journaled/wrote, and generally enjoyed my morning. Then I ran to the next town over to talk to the person who is going to sell me some cabinets (and get some new samples), and I also grabbed some groceries. Then I came home and put everything away just in time to talk to Alyssa.

I then settled in for a nice night of reading Met Gala gossip, but got sidetracked by the news about Roe possibly being overturned and was utterly furious at how this is a clear and obvious step toward abrogating a whole ton of rights that have made my current life and the lives of most of my friends possible. I took a break from that to finish one last task for the day job, and I also did some planning for tomorrow and crossed a few tasks off the to-do list. But now I need to go to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: