Sunday, May 22, 2022

love don't discriminate between the sinners and the saints

It's jetlag day #1 and I successfully slept for over eight hours last night and also didn't take a nap today, so I feel pretty successful. But I was completely wiped out all day and wasn't able to get anything done, so I mostly accepted my fate and sat on the couch. I did get some groceries when I went out to grab coffee, and I made scrambled eggs and did some laundry, but that was the extent of my chores.

Yesterday, by the way, was brutal - we had to fly from Rome to Washington, and had a long layover there, which became an extra long layover after our flight was delayed another two hours. By the time I got home, I was wrecked. But the overall trip was fantastic and I already want to go back.

Now, though, I should sleep - I have some friend plans this week, and also some productivity plans, and sleep is necessary for both. Goodnight!

No comments: