Monday, June 24, 2019

like a rolling stone

I'm way too tired to blog - I spent the entire day packing, with a brief break to grab an iced coffee and have leftover Mexican food for lunch, and also a break to call my parents, and also a break for dinner. And I had to take a break to ice my thumb, since I've strained it to the point of rebellion - scrolling relentlessly on my phone is bad enough, but all the painting, moving, prying, and grabbing of things the last couple of weeks has done me in. Yes, I'm old.

But I'm about at packed as I could have hoped - I should have taken out trash and recycled stuff, and I still have to disconnect my internet and pack up my technology, but it could be much worse. And that's a good thing, since my movers arrive in 7.5 hours. So on that note it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: