Tuesday, June 04, 2019

there's a time when every man draws a line down in the sand

I had a better day than yesterday - I forced myself out of bed, wrote a bit before work, had a totally amazing idea while showering that may have solved a plot problem (but probably introduced a slew of new ones), and then had an okay day at the office. I'm still not totally in a great mood, but it was much better than yesterday.

I eventually left a little after five, came home, tidied up some stuff, finally bagged up all the clothes that I disposed of during my Marie Kondo closet purge, emptied the dishwasher, and ate some tuna salad on toast (fancy). Then I was going to work, or write, but instead I did a couple of minor personal business-type things on the computer and mostly wasted time. That means I need to sleep now so that I can get many things done tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: