Sunday, June 23, 2019

party alarm

You'll have to trust that I had a good day - I did far more than I like to on a Saturday but probably less than I should have. I got up and packed some of my office early, then went into Denver and took delivery of my washer and dryer. While I waited for that, I also cleaned up my paint supplies and got ready for everything to be moved in on Monday - I took all the tape off the walls and pulled up the dropcloth, and with a couple of minor exceptions the office looks awesome. So it was worth the effort, even though that effort now feels like a distant memory.

Luckily the washer and dryer came at the beginning of my delivery window, so I came home, grabbed lunch on the way, and took a nap before hitting the packing again. I took too many longish breaks, but I'm happy with what I got done - my bedroom, office, and guest room are almost entirely packed, as is my living room. That still leaves a slightly daunting amount of stuff to get done tomorrow, but I think I'll pull it together.

However, sleep is necessary before anything else - so it's time for bed. Goodnight!

No comments: