Wednesday, June 26, 2019

the best by far was you

My morning started off a bit unusually, since I had to drop my car off at the Audi dealer. During my car buying saga last fall, I'd installed a clear bra on the original car before trading it for a different car. The new car was also supposed to get a clear bra... But I've been busy and never bothered to schedule it. However, they called me a couple of weeks ago to remind me (good service, since they could have just hoped I would forget)...and I'm driving to Iowa, the home of gravel chips, this weekend, so this seemed like a good time to get this done.

They gave me a loaner car, so I proceeded to work, where I slogged all day. It wasn't as much slogging as I should have done - I took a break to have a social lunch with Kristen (there are days when I miss just being friends with her, rather than also being her boss, although being her boss is easy and we seem to be keeping the friendship alive). And I left at four, came home, and spent several hours unpacking kitchen stuff.

Sadly, that had to stop since I had a nice p.m. call with someone in India, and now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: