Monday, June 10, 2019

already there

Today felt like a bit of a grind - not for any good reason, just because everything is generally grind-y right now. I got up in time to write for thirty minutes before my first call, and I wrote for an hour after work, so that was a highlight. But I had a whole string of meetings today, and coming home to look at all I have to pack is a bit overwhelming. I got a bit of stuff done around the house tonight - but between writing and then needing to do an hour and a half of stuff for the day job, it was slow going.

All in all, though, things are fine - I have my movers officially booked for 6/24, and cleaners booked at my current place for 6/27, so things are coming together. And I'm taking a few days off over the next two weeks to make sure everything happens according to plan. But in order to have the energy for all of that, I need to get some sleep - goodnight!

No comments: