Tuesday, June 25, 2019

put em back up on the shelf

I slept for nine hours last night and it wasn't enough. So I slogged through the day, which felt a little surreal, since I was a bit out of it. But I'm pretty sure I didn't hallucinate them butchering a whole hog in the very-open-to-everyone demonstration kitchen space - I wish I could have watched it, but the bits I saw were good. I also didn't hallucinate leaving work and finishing my move - I pushed hard for an hour and got rid of all the trash, cleared out my fridge, took out all the empty boxes, and loaded my car with the last bit of stuff. So now that chapter is finished, and I'm super fucking glad it's over (even if the unpacking here has just begun).

Then I came home, ordered a pizza (there is a PATXI'S in Denver, just like in SF, which I knew, but I was v. excited to see I could get it delivered here), and spent the last couple of hours answering day job email since I'm so behind. I had to do that using the hotspot on my phone since I still haven't had time to connect my modem - maybe I'll do that tomorrow. But for now it's sleepytime - goodnight!

No comments: