Monday, June 24, 2019

turn the beat around

I'm so so tired - but I finished my move! Or, at least, I finished most of it. I still have to unpack everything (which feels particularly unglamorous because I just packed it), and I have to pick up the last carload of stuff from my old place, but the bulk of everything is here.

But by the time the movers finished, I was exhausted - and so I unpacked a couple of boxes and hung up my clothes so that I can get ready tomorrow, but decided I wouldn't do anything else. Instead I walked down the street and found another Mexican restaurant - this one is called El Camino, and in addition to having great margaritas (a requirement), they made me some amazing nachos. I don't usually order nachos, but these really hit the spot.

But now I need to sleep since I have to go to work tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: