Thursday, September 05, 2019

running through the red light

My parents were supposed to come visit this weekend, but they canceled their trip because my grandma is in the hospital. The cancellation was probably a good thing, even though I was disappointed - I woke up this morning having fully succumbed to the cold I was hoping to avoid, and so I'm selfishly glad that I didn't have to clean anything today and instead could just indulge in tea and misery.

However, I did work all day - but I worked from home, which made it bearable. And now I'm going to work from home tomorrow instead of taking a vacation day - but it will almost feel like a vacation because I don't have any meetings, which means I might actually get caught up on some real work. Let's see if my cold permits that. But for now, I need to sign off, drink some emergen-c, and go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: